Dermaplaning is a deep exfoliating skin care treatment that involves gently scraping off the surface of the skin with a surgical scalpel. This treatment removes dirt, dead skin cells, vellus hair (peach fuzz) leaving your skin feeling clean, soft, rejuvenated, exfoliated and smooth, amazing for the application of skin care and makeup.
Dermaplaning has a long list of skin-health benefits, including:
- Improves mild scarring
- Provides smoother skin
- Removes vellus hair (peach fuzz) that trap dirt and oil
- Promotes deeper product penetration
- Brightens complexion
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Even out skin texture and toneInstant results
- Works on all skin types
- Helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- No down time for recovering at all
What should I expect
- You should feel no pain at all
- Quite relaxing and pleasant procedure
- Low risk
- Satisfying results
What is the benefit of adding a chemical peel with Dermaplaning?
Hyperkeratosis is a build-up of dead skin cells on the skin’s surface. By removing this initial layer, a chemical peel is able to penetrate deeper into the dermis resulting in a more effective treatment. The conjunction of dermaplaning and a chemical peel leaves the skin refreshed and rejuvenated. Together they promote new skin growth and target problems such as aging, sun spots and environmental damage.