What is Hair Filler?
DR.CYJ Hair Filler is an injectable, based on a patented formula 0f 7 peptides and hyaluronic- acid, for the revitalisation of hair and scalp. DR.CYJ Hair Filler can help to decrease hair loss and be effective in the treatment of hair regrowth. The product is the result of 13 years R&D by Caregen and was successfully launched in 2016.
Dr Cyj Hair Filler is a clear transparent and low viscosity solution supplied in a sterilized glass syringe. Dr Cyj Hair Filler is a unique form of 0.7% hyaluronic acid and peptide complex. Dr Cyj contains peptides, amino acid micromolecules that replace the growth factors with macromolecules – activating bio-reaction.
Peptides are targeted to help hair-related problems:
- Improves blood circulation at the scalp area
- Stimulates hair growth and hair density
- Regeneration of skin, moisturising and nourishing of hair
- Hair loss prevention
- Scalp care
- Inhibit hair loss and improve hair follicle rejuvenation for stronger hair
This peptide-hyaluronic acid treatment ensures in many cases for the reversal of the hair loss process and at the same time revitalises the scalp and hair follicles to stimulate hair regrowth. The formula of patented peptides and hyaluronic acid strengthens the hair into the hair follicles, leading according to clinical research to more, thicker and stronger hair.
DR CYJ FILLER EFFECTS
- DR CYJ Hair Filler has a powerful regenerating effect on the hair follicles and scalp.
- It improves their microcirculation and nutrition, which significantly accelerates hair
- growth and stops their loss.
- Activates dormant hair follicles. Strengthens thin, brittle hair, restores hair vitality.
- Thanks to a combination of stabilised hyaluronic acid and high-tech regulator peptides, we get a pronounced clinical effect.
The advantages of Hair filler Dr CYJ
- Patented peptides, as active ingredients of products, without medicinal chemical components, almost completely excludes the occurrence of undesirable side effects
- Versatility – preparations can be used by both men and women
- Clinical evidence of in-vivo and in-vitro tests, clinical randomised trials
- Efficacy – a pronounced result in a short time.
- The first in the world hair filler-revitaliser
- Has a powerful regenerating effect on hair follicles and scalp
- Improves their microcirculation and nutrition
- Accelerates hair growth and stops hair loss
- Activates dormant hair follicles
- Strengthens thin, brittle hair, restores hair vitality
- Peptides continue to operate for another 2 months after the last use.
Hair filler Dr CYJ contradications
Not recommended to patients who take immunosuppressants or undergoing cortical therapy, with autoimmune disease history, patients with uncompensated diabetes, acute joint, rheumatics, repetitive angina and endocarditis, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Dr CYJ Hair formula
- Reticulated hyaluronic acid – together with amino acids stimulates the restoration and hydration of the scalp;
- Decapeptide-18 – stimulates the formation of new embryonic cells of follicles from which new hair will later grow;
- Oligopeptide-54 – regulates the signal from BMP4 (Bone Morphological Protein 4), increasing the phase of active growth;
- Decapeptide-10 – improves the nutrition of the follicle and the number of its new vessels, thickens the hair shaft;
- Octapeptide-2 – increases the number of keratinocytes and protects other cells from the effect of ultraviolet radiation, stress and other damaging factors;
- Oligopeptide-71 – prevents the appearance of grey hair;
- Decapeptide-28 – starts the hair growth phase.
What side effects could Dr CYJ Hair Filler have?
Possible side effects of DR.CYJ Hair Filler:
- Short duration of pain may occur following wounded scalp introduction
- Redness, swelling, hematomas, itching and slight pain at the injection area can occur
- following treatment and generally subside over 72 hours
- Allergy to any of the ingredients
Hair filler – £350
3 sessions – £975