Are you looking for a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that will breathe new life back into your skin? If so, then milk peel treatment could be the best thing for you.
At Skinova we use the Dermaceutic milk peel, which is a gentler alternative to traditional chemical peels. Milk peel is a superficial chemical peel system perfect for reducing the appearance of mild acne, fine lines, dull complexion and loss of tone. The Milk Peel is a medical grade peel that penetrates the outer layers of your skin to treat skin imperfections and oily or dry skin. Its active ingredients including glycolic, lactic and salicylic acid penetrate the skin to breathe new life into your complexion.\
Milk peel benefits
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats acne scars
- Minimizes enlarged pores
- Restores luminosity and a radiant complexion to dull skin
- Helps with sun damaged skin
- Treats pigmentation/age spots
- Boots collagen production
- Evens skin tone
- Regulates oily skin
Why chose milk peel treatment?
- Suitable for virtually all skin types
- No social downtime (lunch peel)
- Little to no peeling
- Can be combined and enhances other aesthetic treatments’, for instance
Who isn’t a candidate for a milk peel?
- Individuals who are or have been on oral acne medication isotretinoin (Myorisan, Claravis, others) in the past six months
- Have a personal or family history of Keloid scars
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have frequent or severe outbreaks of cold sores